We appreciate that you brought your clients to one of our subdivisions. We value your contribution to the sales process and we want to make it easy on you. We use the standard HAAR real estate contract so that you are very familiar with the contract. We ask for the following provisions in the contract.
Making it easy - let us do the contract for you.
Legacy Premier Homes, Inc. will prepare the standard HAAR contract with all attachments for you. Even though we use a standard contract we have several addendum and certain wording because it is new construction. This flows very naturally since we have to prepare some of the documents regardless.
A few notes:
- Closing date – typically 6 months from date of contract. If not using approved lender add 5 to 10 days based upon lender.
- Earnest money – We require at least $5,000 in earnest money. Homes over $300,000 require $10,000 in earnest money. For a heavily modified or very custom plan we will require additional earnest money. The earnest money is NON-REFUNDABLE. The earnest money applies to the purchase price of the new home at closing. If you are getting a 100% loan, the earnest money can be used for escrows, pre-paids, etc. with balance back to you at closing.
Realtor Information Sheet Info:
- Office ID - NALMLS 53801 / State 000079142
- Gray Winn - NALMLS WG4291 / State 000079143
- Office Address: 22980 Suite B. Highway 72 Athens, AL. 35613
We will gladly accept a contract in PDF, dotloop, or any other way you wish to get it to us. However, if you are using dotloop please assign the following roles:
- Agent: Gray Winn
- Listing Agency: RE/MAX Legacy
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 256-527-3611
- Role: Listing Agent
- Name: Legacy Premier Homes, Inc.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Seller
Multiple Offer Policy:
In the situation that the listing agent has been notified by multiple Realtors that they will be submitting an offer on a given property, the listing Realtor will notify the purchasing Realtors that multiple offers are expected and request that the highest and best offer be submitted. Legacy Premier Homes, Inc. will review all offers submitted within 24 hours of receiving the first offer. Legacy Premier Homes, Inc. will then choose the offer that it believes is best and enter into final contract negations on that offer. The listing agent will notify the other Purchasing Realtors that another offer has been accepted. Legacy Premier Homes, Inc. goal is to be fair to all parties and we believe the above approach represents a reasonable way to proceed in the multiple offer scenario.